Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Meaningless Experience

There are types of experience, either it is a good experience or bad experience. But, i got an experience which come with meaningless. This experience would be my 1st experience and the last although it is happening in flip of eye time. Promise that never happen to me anymore! Its never ever!

After experience the special kind of event, i think it could be a reverse side of learning that only i can gain. From this, i able to know the weaknesses of me, and i can share with my friend...erm...even my family, that how is it felt after to experince this thing, it is worth to them or what is the thing they can get from this type of experience i get! There is nothing or meainingless to them after sharing of mine to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment