Thursday, June 10, 2010

Life In UK~Faint in the 1st days!

Starting my another life in UK! It feeling better. For the first two days in UK, its quite suffer for me.
In the flight, i cant slept well, and a bit sick in flight becos of the bad weather in the journey of 1st flight. In flight so scary u noe... airbus sudden shack! Its make a big shock. But after change flight in Abu Dhabi, feeling better. Its can describe as ''All the journey with the wind flow'':D

Second, when i reach to hostel, i got my envelop. When i open the envelop jz realized that one of my key missing... Gosh.. In the time, weather is not so good somemore, its raining. In the time i had to waiting outside becos of the guard bring my frenz to their room. Waiting its not the problem, the problem is my luggage. 40KG wit 4 begs leh... aiz...

After i get the main door key, thn i walk to my block. When i come to open my room door. OMG, the key cant put in to the key port! Wat to do? Had to rain walk again to guard house. That time is very tired ad, still tis thing happen. PLus the weather is superb cold (raining ma). Aiyoyo...haha. When the guard come to my room...ei...he can open the my room wit my key wo.. We jz had to DA LI DE push in the key and DA LI DE turn the key.... its so pain to hand u noe..

But Thank God la, at least can stepped in to the room. Getting warmer:D After this thing, problem is still following...my room's phone is not functioning, no internet supply (frenz 1 all functioning), its seem lost communicate to the world. After that what to do? Jz leave it out. When i putting my stuff, my frenz find me out for dairy grocery. After hunting for quite a lot stuff, we had to walk bac to hostel. Its quite a distanct. Carrying all the heavy stuff, walking under rain with tired body, wind come so strong. Its really!!!!!!! URGH>>>>goin go be crazy.

Reach to home, another thing happen, becos of goin to be crazy, i dropped my passport! WALAO Eh, Wat happen to me!!!????? SO CARELESS. But thank God, passport is just dropped front of my door. haha, my roommate past it up to me.

SO, CANT TAHAN ANYMORE..... WAT TO DO???

PRAY TO GOD.....!!!!! Everything oso hand it up to GOD...! 我不理了!

but it truth, after pray, my emotion getting stable.. and settled down on that time.

In coming days, all the was settled. Phone CHanged, Internet Functioning, caring by my Frenz, talk, cook,living togehter... Really Thanks to God for preparing all the thing to ME!

God is worthy to be Praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment